Legend Auto Sales: Why You Should Trade In A Vehicle Instead Of Selling It Yourself
Why you should trade in a vehicle instead of selling it yourself
Many people think they can do better financially if they sell their own vehicle before buying a new one. The Legend Auto Sales advertiser would like to share some of the finer points of a vehicle transaction for your consideration. Here are half a dozen reasons why you could do better by trading in your car rather than selling it yourself.
- You can benefit from tax relief. When you trade in your car, rather than selling it yourself and using the cash as a down payment, you can pay less sales tax on your new ride. In Washington State, tax laws allow the value of your trade-in to be deducted from the total purchase price, thereby reducing the amount of your sales tax liability.
- You don’t have to pay off your existing car loan in full before you buy a new vehicle – a dealership can work with you to pay off your existing loan. This gives you flexibility, especially if unforeseen circumstances have changed your automotive needs. Like, for example, your family is growing or you have a professional transition and your current car is no longer ideal. Don’t feel trapped by this old loan. Dealers are familiar with these transactions and can help ensure that the previous car loan is properly withdrawn.
- You can save time! Start shopping on your schedule, there is no need to wait to sell your car which can usually take 4-6 weeks. While by working with a reputable dealer, you can receive a calculation of the value of your car and an offer immediately.
- Keep the sweat on. You won’t need to spend hours detailing or refinishing your car to sell it – a dealership will do it for you and save you hundreds of dollars.
- You will protect your personal safety. There are many pitfalls you can fall prey to when selling a vehicle to someone else. From the safety of people and property to protection against fraud, your transaction is safer at a reputable dealer. You will have peace of mind throughout the process.
- Legend Auto Sales pays top dollar for trades. You can get a Kelley Blue Book Cash offer on your vehicle directly from their website. Plus, you can work with one of South Seattle’s most trusted independent resellers. Legend Auto Sales is proud to be a WSADA member, with a coveted A + rating from the Better Business Bureau and a 4.9-star average on DealerRater.
As you can see, there is a lot to think about when buying or selling a vehicle. If you want to know more, you can take advantage of this article on the Legend Auto Sales Blog here.
Or call or text them at 206-241-1888. They will be happy to answer your questions or offer you suggestions.
About Legend Auto Sales
Legend Auto Sales is an independent used car dealer dedicated to serving Renton drivers in Kent, WA and beyond with used car sales, financing and service. They have served South Seattle since 2008 and are committed to not only offering a massive selection of hundreds of quality trucks, SUVs and used cars for sale, but also top notch customer service and low prices. Their commitment to the community extends beyond their franchise service; they are proud to support local causes like Lighthouse of Hope.
Auto sales legend
14650 1st avenue south
Burien, WA 98168
Open seven days a week: Monday to Saturday. 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Sponsored posts like this are paid, “native ads” that help businesses and organizations improve their internet presence and all-important SEO. To learn more about how your business can directly reach our growing and engaged audience in South King County, please email Theresa Schaefer at [email protected].